Terms & Conditions
In using the bigmall.in shopping service, you (The Customer) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Bigmall.in reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the services of bigmall.in. By placing an query the client is authorizing the company to pass on the information to the respective vendor / self and make sure that the service is delivered. While rendering the service, the company is acting only as an authorized representative of the client and not as his agent or in any other capacity. The company shall be handling the queries only as a service provider and its liability shall be restricted to that of a bailee under the contract Act. Nothing contained herein shall create or be deemed to create or construe a relationship between the parties such that bigmall.in is regarded as a seller or purchaser of the Vendor / Merchant's products and all sales and purchases of the Vendor / Merchant's products pursuant to an order placed on the bigmall.in are transactions between the customer placing an query for the same on the bigmall.in and the Vendor / Merchant.
- The services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. Bigmall.in does not warrant that the services offered will be exactly similar, error-free, or that the defects will be corrected.
- Queries once placed cannot be cancelled, and any changes in the same must be notified by the sender within TWO working hours after submitting the query. Bigmall.in will make its best efforts to incorporate changes but will not be held responsible if an advised change is not made.
- Bigmall.in does not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which is owned by their respective owners/companies.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of Bigmall.in, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Mumbai (India) courts.
- The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the query for loans & other products offered by this site. The user should read the above terms and place the order with Bigmall.in only if they are acceptable by him/her.
- If there is any sort of dissatisfaction with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of Bigmall.in, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this service.